I am sharing a recipe found on stepheusebi.com, I wish to try it in sh Allah.
CAULIFLOWER RICE RECIPE BY STEPHANIE EUSEBI
1.Grab a head of cauliflower.
2. Cut the cauliflower in half, top to bottom.
3. Cut the florets off the core. Discard the core.
4. Cut the florets into medium chunks (soup spoon sizes).
5. Place florets in a food processor and pulse until evenly chopped into rice sized pieces.
6. As you could probably tell by this point, you’re making A LOT!!! I suggest freezing some in freezer bags so you can use them on other nights!
7. Place some coconut oil onto a pan and add the desired amount of cauliflower rice.
8. Cook on medium to high heat for about 5 minutes.
9. Place cooked cauliflower rice in a bowl and spice it. I like using olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and turmeric.
Have you ever tried this kind of recipe? How do you like to season it? Feel free to leave a comment.
May Allah keep you in the best of health and imaan. Asalam Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu✧˖° © Fateema Abdullah