Hey everyone, how are you??? Today I would like to let you know about my favorite islamic store where parents can get islamic stuff for kids. But before going into details, I should tell you how it all started.
During my pregnancy my husband kept on telling me “I don’t want MY CHILD to be dressed like other babies. You gotta find out how to make him different from others!” I was like “Wow, what is he talking about and how am I going to do this? Is this man kind of crazy??? And why me? Why won’t he go and find himself those special clothes he is talking about?” I was so tensed during those days because of my husband’s conditions. He did not want baby clothes with animated beings on it. You know, it is common to find baby items with big heads on like monkeys, elephant, or human beings – so for my husband it was a big NO NO.
However, few days later and Alhamdulillah, I found many islamic stores and my favorite among them all was Easydin. Why did I chose that website? Well, here are the reasons:
1) The website is so colorful and once you browse through it, you feel it is for kids
2) It provides babies and kids’ clothes. Indeed, you can find bodysuits, abayas for little girls, qamis for little boys (and babies too), pyjamas
3) Not to forget that there are toys for babies and kids
4) There are halal candies (yumm yummmm)
5) I find the prices to be very affordable
6) They deliver worldwide and even though the website is primarily in French, you can click on the “translate button” on the left corner.
So for me the website seems to be complete when it comes to offering babies and kids’ products.
I really want to thank Allah for having guiding me to this website. Below are few examples of what kind of products you can find on Easydin.
Bodysuit “I love Islam”
Jilbab for little girls, available in other colors
Bodysuit “Just like Abi”
Al Haramain black qami for boys from 3 months to 9 years old
Bodysuit with the message “I like to smile it is sunnah” in FrenchUmmi pyjama in arabic (abi in arabic is also available)
Of course, if you know any islamic store that deliver worlwide, do let me know in sh Allah. Till then, may Allah keep you in the best of health and imaan. Asalam Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.
© Fateema Abdallah