Hey everyone!!! How are you doing? Today I’m sharing with you a DIY I found online. It is a scrub made of lemon, salt and olive oil which will bring your skin back to life! Plus, I will briefly let you know about skin benefits you’ll get from the main ingredients in sh Allah.
So let’s start with the “how to make that scrub”!
You need : 1 lemon – 5 tablespoons of salt – 1 tablespoon of olive oil
1) Mix together the olive oil and salt
2) Cut the lemon in two and squeeze it over the mixture you got from the salt and olive oil
3) Mix and mash, then apply it on your body, face or feet.
➜ฺ SKIN BENEFITS OF THE MAIN INGREDIENTS
• Lemon : can heal acne, is a gentle & natural exfoliant, lightens the skin, tones the skin…
• Olive oil: it contains four major antioxidants (vitamin E & vitamin A are two of them). These antioxidants enables olive oil to be used as a cleanser, a moisturizer & a skin protector.
• Salt: a salty bath helps to relieve dry & itchy skin. It opens up the pores, improves circulation in the skin & hydrates the tissues which results in its healing.
Voilà, I hope this post will be helpful. If you have other variants of this scrub, please feel free to comment.
May Allah keep you in the best of health and imaan.
Asalam Alaykum ✧˖° © Fateema Abdullah